How to Apply
We’ve made it easy to apply for any of the VFCCE Fellowships by completing one online application. Upon successful completion of the application, you will be considered for all fellowships for which you qualify.
To ensure that your application is reviewed for qualifying fellowship awards, please check that all required fields are completed properly and that requested files are attached.
To complete a fellowship application, you’ll need:
- A copy of your academic transcripts
- High school or college ID number
- Contact information for two teachers and/or work or volunteer supervisors who can provide a reference or recommendation
- A copy of your most recent Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (helpful, but not required)
- A copy of your resume (helpful, but not required)
The application to apply for the VFCCE Fellows Program is open.
Click Here to Apply